|Font Grade||V Grade||SA Route Grade
|Note: Route grades are only an estimate as it’s difficult to equate an exact boulder/route grade comparison, and only apply to traverses.|
Boulder Grade Conversion Table
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Alien vs. Predator. a.k.a. a review of the new BD X4 Cams May 21, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Dial-a-flight: helicopter rescue in Nepal investigated May 24, 2013
- Woods, Robinson Repeat The Ice Knife (V15) May 23, 2013
- On the ARk May 23, 2013
- Black Diamond 2013 Tradathon Report May 22, 2013
- Naked Woman Climber High on Mushrooms Rescued Off Third Flatiron May 22, 2013
- PaulGoddard: I've got some work to do.......
- John Byrnes: Hi BAbycoat. A good post. Please pardon me, but ...
- Ebert: very well written and displayed, i want some:( ...
- Andrew Porter: Robert, excellent article. You should serioul...
- Richard: Nice one guys, I am certainly intrigued. I’ll ha...
Adam Ondra Alex Honnold Anchor Replacement Fund Andrew Pedley Andrew Porter Arctic Expedition Arjan de Kock Bolting Boven Roc Rally Brian Weaver Chris Sharma CityROCK Clinton Martinengo Daniel Woods Dave Graham Dean Potter Drakensberg Everest FEAT Featured Ice Climbing Joe Mohle K2 Kilimanjaro Marijus Šmigelskis Matt Bush Micky Wiswedel Montagu mugging Nalle Hukkataival National Bouldering League Paul Robinson Rock & Road Rocklands Sasha Digiulian Slackline Steve Bradshaw jnr Supertramp Table Mountain Tommy Caldwell Ueli Steck Umgeni Waterval Boven Yellowwood Amphitheatre Yosemite