If you find yourself forgetting to screw up your locking biner, this one is for you. The locking mechanism is easy to use and can be operated with one hand once you’ve played with it for a couple of minutes.
The keylock nose on the biner prevents gear/rope from snagging. The metal locking sleeve operates perfectly and is made of metal rather than plastic insuring the biner will have a long life.
Great for belays where you need to clip mutliple ropes or slings into the system. I’ve taken to using mine for belaying , the William works well with a Grigri and other manual belay devices.
Pear-shaped carabiner with large opening
Suited for organising at belays and belaying with a Munter hitch.
* Large size to allow anchoring of several ropes and slings.
* Large opening.
* Wide pear shape facilitates belaying with a Munter hitch on single or double ropes .
* Keylock System (snag-free body / gate interface).
* Available with manual locking system (SCREW-LOCK) or automatic locking system (BALL-LOCK, TRIACT-LOCK).
* CE – 90 g
* Strength: 25 kN long axis, 7 kN open gate, 7 kN short axis