On the 27th of may of 2012, the rock climber Edu Marin did, for the fourth time in his life, an 8c onsight (V.14B) belayed by his father “Novato”. The route is located near the monastery of Sant Miquel del Fai (Barcelona). The line is in a big overhanging wall which disappears behind a waterfall in springtime. The roughness of the onsight ascent and its beautiful and spectacular emplacement gave us the push to accompany Edu with the cameras three weeks after, on the 17th of June. We recorded a repetition of the route so we could share it with all of you.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Jimbo Smith opens Last of the Mohawks on Table Mountain April 30, 2013
- Alien vs. Predator. a.k.a. a review of the new BD X4 Cams. May 21, 2013
- 3 Days With Ethan Pringle May 20, 2013
- DAVE (with Dave MacLeod) May 20, 2013
- The Essentials of Climbing: Overlooked Items May 20, 2013
- Jan Hojer Training May 20, 2013
- Francis: An issue with HY-150 is that it gels so quickly th...
- Francis: Hi Martin, Thanks for taking the time to respon...
- Alex Rogers: Further to the comment on the carrot bolt pic - it...
- Martin Roberts: Bruno, I have not lied about anything and I have ...
- danie: Awesome stuff! But why do all Euro's and most Ya...
Adam Ondra Alex Honnold Anchor Replacement Fund Andrew Pedley Andrew Porter Arctic Expedition Arjan de Kock Bolting Boven Roc Rally Brian Weaver Chris Sharma CityROCK Clinton Martinengo Daniel Woods Dave Graham Dean Potter Drakensberg Everest FEAT Featured Ice Climbing Joe Mohle K2 Kilimanjaro Marijus Šmigelskis Matt Bush Micky Wiswedel Montagu mugging Nalle Hukkataival National Bouldering League Paul Robinson Rock & Road Rocklands Sasha Digiulian Slackline Steve Bradshaw jnr Supertramp Table Mountain Tommy Caldwell Ueli Steck Umgeni Waterval Boven Yellowwood Amphitheatre Yosemite