Pro climber Paige Claassen has been in SA for 4 weeks now, as well as winning friends wherever she goes she has managed some pretty impressive climbing, in Natal, The Freestate and Mpumulanga, including going for the first ascent of a line that she describes as the best looking line she has ever seen, by far!
Come and hear her thoughts on SA as well has her descriptions and pictures of climbs and experiences in the US, South Africa and elsewhere.
Details for Paiges Presentations:
– Date and Time: 16 July, 19h00 for 19h30
Address: Rietondale Tennis Club, corner of Soutpansberg Road & Van der Merwe Ave, Rietondale
Cost: No Entrance fee will be charged – the Magaliesberg MCSA will provide a donation to Paige’s Cause.
– Date and Time: 17 July, 19h00
Address: Waverly Girl Guides Hall, Cnr Stirling and Scott Streets, Waverly.
Cost: R20 for MCSA members, U18’s, students. R40 for others.
- Paige Claassen coming to South Africa
- Paige Claasen visits KZN
- Paige Claassen bags the First Ascent of Digital Warfare (33 / 8b+ / 5.14-)
- Paige visits The Dukuza Clinic