From 1 June 2014 no access allowed anywhere in Rocklands without this permit. Also available from de Pakhuys office and campsite, CapeNatures’ Kliphuis Campsite, Clanwilliam Tourism Office and the shop at Travelers Rest
You can purchase permits with and without a credit card.
You will not be able to see if permits are sold out and if a certain permit appears sold out you have to get in touch with on the above people/establishments you’d like to get in touch with the event organizer directly, you’ll be able to ask them about getting additional tickets.
The permit guarantees entry to all bouldering areas in Rocklands for the validity duration, including CapeNature, de Pakhuys and Travellers Rest area’s
All climbers visiting Rocklands must be in possession of this permit to climb on any land and must carry this permit with them at all times .
Booking Terms and Conditions:
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings (walk-in or pre-paid):
Damage / loss / death
It is a distinct condition of admission to any protected area, that the Western Cape Nature Conservation Board and the property owners accept no responsibility or liability arising from a visit(s) howsoever caused:
* For any death, injury or illness sustained or suffered by any person.
* For theft/loss/damage to any property, whether allegedly due to the negligence of the board/officers/employees/agents or arising from the use of any facilities supplied/made available.
* CapeNature and the landowners accepts NO responsibility for clothing or any items left behind at our facilities.
* From any alleged defect in any utensil/equipment/ services/vessel/vehicle.
* From any other conveyance supplied/made available, or from any liquid/food supplied.
* From any other matter arising, in any other manner and from any other cause whatsoever.
Breaking of the rules
CapeNature and the landowners reserves the right to deny access or to evict guests who do not adhere to the rules and regulations of the CapeNature and landowners and/or its reserves. Money paid for these bookings will be forfeited.
These rules include, but are not limited to the following:
• Visitors are to have their bouldering permit with them upon entrance to the reserve.
• No pets allowed on reserves, the only exception will be guide dogs for the blind.
• No collection of bait, removing, damaging or disturbing of fauna or flora
• Rowdy or unwanted behavior
• All tariffs are subject to change without notification.
• Stick to the marked walking trails
• No puff or resin allowed
• Carry out what you carry in
Rocklands Bouldering Permit