We’re busy staffing up for the opening of the BIGGEST climbing gym in the southern hemisphere and we want you!
Here’s some epic facts about the new gym in Paarden Eiland:
- Building size 3,600 m2 (about 4x the current gym and 900 m2 bigger than Johannesburg).
- Roped climbing up to 16 m high.
- 1,000 m2 floor area of high climbing walls, with 150 top anchors.
- 750 m2 floor area of bouldering.
- Two 15m IFSC speed wall routes.
- Ten Auto Belays.
- 30,000 grips.
- A dedicated kids climbing area, for birthday parties and kids programs.
- 370 m2 of cardio, weights and fitness.
- 80 m2 of system, campus, moon, hang, peg, compression and Pluto boards.
- Over 100 safe and secure parking bays.
- 250 m2 gear shop, almost double our current size.
- 100 m2 yoga studio, 4x our current size.
As you know, we’re moving from Observatory to Paarden Eiland pretty soon and we’re looking for 2 assistant gym managers and an online store and website manager.
You would be part of a very small team who is passionate about the sport and dedicated to giving the best possible retail and climbing experience through knowledge and involvement. We have a young, vibrant and fast-paced workplace, catering for all those young or young at heart.
For more info and how to apply, click here!