What: Update on Bouldering in TMNP
When: Wednesday 7 March, 8:30 pm
Where: CityROCK Function Room
This is a short 30 minute meeting to update climbers on the subject of permits, legalities, etc. on rock climbing and bouldering in the Table Mountain National Park.
The Focus for this particular meeting is Bouldering. So we are having the meeting at CityROCK, after this weeks’ Round 4 Western Cape Boulder League.
We are going to discuss these topics:
- Is Bouldering legal in the TMNP?
- Are we allowed to boulder in Red Hill?
- Are we allowed to boulder anywhere in TMNP?
- What is the status of the Bouldering EMP?
- Do I need an Activity Permit for Bouldering?
- What does the MCSA card do for you?
So if you are an outdoor boulderer, do come and participate!
– Robert Breyer
Mountain Club of South Africa