For the MCSA July Camp 2018, we will be returning to the Southern Berg to the evocatively named Crystal Waters Base Camp site on the farm of Mr and Mrs Arthur Cole. We extend our grateful thanks to them for allowing us to share their beautiful farm which lies on the banks of the Mzimude River. July Camp has not been at Crystal Waters since 2010, so it will be a pleasant return to this beautiful place.
It is a wonderfully well situated Base Camp, giving good access to numerous day walks, exciting sub-camp opportunities with a number of caves in the Little Berg in which to sleep, as well as several mountain passes giving access to the Escarpment – for those who seek the challenge of longer trips or traverses in the High Berg. Above all, there are wonderful swimming pools! Base Camp will be situated within easy walking distance of the Giant’s Cup Trail and also important, within easy walking distance of the car park.
CLOSING DATE for APPLICATIONS and PAYMENTS–Friday 15th June, 2018
One application form per person and full e.f.t. payment must be received on or before Friday 15thJune, 2018.
- No cheques are accepted. Cash deposits attract a bank fee (R60) which is to be included in the deposit
- Account details are: MCSA (KZN) Branch, Standard Bank A/c No. 051207141 Branch Code: 051001
- As your reference, please use the letters JC (for July Camp), followed by your surname and your initials
- Please include proof of payment with your application
- For additional application forms and booking queries, please refer to Mike Coke on 083 321 8841 or email@example.com
- Please note, refunds will only be made if cancellations are received before Friday 15th June, 2018, as at this point most of the catering, Ezemvelo, transport and other expenses will have been incurred.
For further information and general July Camp queries please contact:
The Organiser, July Camp Sub-Committee:
Rikki Abbott Wedderburn, (Cell) 082 538 5389 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Or
Margaret Brown, (Cell) 082 055 2143 | (Home) 033 347 2009