The Boven Rock Rally is back!! Whether you’re the seasoned climber with hands of leather, the top gun, or the beginner who doesn’t know which way to put on a harness, the Boven Rock Rally weekend is all about climbing, fun, being outdoors and it’s for you! Climb, party, eat, and be outdoors!
Friday 12 April
• Petzl 5km or 10km fun nigh trail run, 7pm
Saturday 13 April
• Yoga in the outdoors with Susanna, 8am
• Rock Rally briefing followed by a day of climbing, 9am to 5pm
• Intro to outdoor lead climbing workshop, 10am to 12pm
• Intro to lead cleaning workshop, 2pm to 4pm
• Rock prize giving, dinner, drinks and party, 6pm onwards
Sunday 14 April
• Yoga in the outdoors with Carly/Roald, 8am
• 8km or 16km technical trail run with Mindful Runner Fred Richardson, 8am
• 15km social mountain bike ride
• Rock Rally entry is FREE!!
• Accommodation can be booked through Tranquilitas Adventure Farm
• R50 day rate will apply to Rock Rallyers not staying at Tranquilitas and paid on arrival to Tranquilitas.
• Workshops at R350 per person, gear included.
• Rock Rally dinner at R100 per person (you may also bring your own, but you will be missing out on some delicious Boven local tastiness)
• One of a kind Rock Rally Tshirt at R150 each
Look forward to awesome prizes for the Petzl 5km or 10km Friday night run, 8km or 16km Sunday trail run, spot prizes throughout the weekend and Rock Rally prizes for best dressed; most climbs; hardest climbs; first lead; biggest whipper and many more!
Prizes sponsored by Stanley, Petzl, Black Diamond, CityROCK Gear Shop and MCSA JHB.