The Boven Rock Rally is back!! Whether you’re the seasoned climber with hands of leather, the top gun, or the beginner who doesn’t know which way to put on a harness, the Boven Rock Rally weekend is all about climbing, fun, being outdoors and it’s for you! Climb, party, eat, and be outdoors!
Friday 12 April
• 5km or 10km fun nigh trail run, 7pm
Saturday 13 April
• Yoga in the outdoors with Susanna, 8am
• Rock Rally briefing followed by a day of climbing, 9am to 5pm
• Intro to outdoor lead climbing workshop, 10am to 12pm
• Intro to lead cleaning workshop, 2pm to 4pm
• Rock prize giving, dinner, drinks and party, 6pm onwards
Sunday 14 April
• Yoga in the outdoors with Carly/Roald, 8am
• 8km or 16km technical trail run with Mindful Runner Fred Richardson, 8am
• 15km social mountain bike ride
• Rock Rally entry is FREE!!
• Accommodation can be booked through Tranquilitas Adventure Farm
• R50 day rate will apply to Rock Rallyers not staying at Tranquilitas and paid on arrival to Tranquilitas.
• Workshops at R350 per person, gear included.
• Rock Rally dinner at R100 per person (you may also bring your own, but you will be missing out on some delicious Boven local tastiness)
• One of a kind Rock Rally Tshirt at R150 each