Naked Woman Climber High on Mushrooms Rescued Off Third Flatiron.
About Justin Lawson
Author Archive | Justin Lawson
A trailer of a canyoning trip with friends, call Belayers, in the french’s Alps.
Pause, take 48 seconds to watch some wild dynos!
Lee Den Hond becomes the third South African woman to summit Everest
A short film highlighting 3 days with Ethan Pringle and a look into his comical personality and extraordinary climbing ability.
Tags: Ethan Pringle
This film, shot in Magic Wood, Switzerland, is a portrait of Dave – combining interviews and climbing.
Tags: Dave MacLeod
Joe Kinder talks about a few of the things he never heads to the crag without.
Tags: Joe Kinder
After placing 2nd at the Log Dragomer world cup, Jan Hojer took his first ever WC victory at Innsbruck last weekend.
Tags: Jan Hojer
The South African National Parks (SANParks) said in an effort to transform the National Parks visitor demographics it has recoded good results with the increase in Black visitors.
An adventure film by the Mixon’s – Nepal April 2013. Trekking to Annapurna Base camp.
Climbers report that rangers have recently been requiring them to produce ‘My Activity Permits’ for a wide range of climbing activities in the Park.
A new body has been elected which will advise the Langeberg Municipality on matters regarding nature reserves within the Langeberg, including the Montagu Mountain Reserve and Dassieshoek.
Marijus Šmigelskis on the first ascent of “Los Muizenbergos” 8A in Topside.
Number limits for entry to the Magaliesberg Tradathon.
Cyclists are getting proactive against thieves and robbers in the Table Mountain National Park, raising funds independently for surveillance cameras and new crime patrols at hot spots on the mountain.
The City of Cape Town is exploring ways of lighting up Signal Hill without affecting ships at sea.
Brain Weaver sending Just Behrly
Tags: Brian Weaver
Fun video of guys climbing Arrow Final on Table Mountain.
Tags: Table Mountain
The good people at Slingsby Maps are presently compiling, with the full cooperation of Cape Nature, a new hiking map of the Cederberg.
Follow the year-long story of Dave Graham as he goes after the first ascent of his latest project,
Tags: Dave Graham
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Alien vs. Predator. a.k.a. a review of the new BD X4 Cams May 21, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Black Diamond 2013 Tradathon Report May 22, 2013
- Naked Woman Climber High on Mushrooms Rescued Off Third Flatiron May 22, 2013
- Canyoning in the French Alps May 21, 2013
- PAUSE 8 May 21, 2013
- Lee Den Hond becomes the third South African woman to summit Everest May 21, 2013
- PaulGoddard: I've got some work to do.......
- John Byrnes: Hi BAbycoat. A good post. Please pardon me, but ...
- Ebert: very well written and displayed, i want some:( ...
- Andrew Porter: Robert, excellent article. You should serioul...
- Richard: Nice one guys, I am certainly intrigued. I’ll ha...