This movie follows Chris Sharma around the globe looking for king lines from the Mediterranean Sea to the Venezuelan jungle. For anyone who’s been away from earth for the last 10 years, Chris Sharma is one of the best rock climbers in the world and he’s the poster boy for “the life” of the pro [...]
Archive | Gear RSS feed for this section
If you find yourself forgetting to screw up your locking biner, this one is for you. The locking mechanism is easy to use and can be operated with one hand once you’ve played with it for a couple of minutes. The keylock nose on the biner prevents gear/rope from snagging. The metal locking sleeve operates [...]
Listed below are Frequently Asked Questions about how to fit your climbing shoes:
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Jimbo Smith opens Last of the Mohawks on Table Mountain April 30, 2013
- A Himalayan Adventure May 17, 2013
- Activity Permits for rock climbing in the the Table Mountain National Park May 17, 2013
- Montagu locals watching over nature reserves May 17, 2013
- Los Muizenbergos at Topside May 17, 2013
- 2013 Black Diamond Tradathon May 15, 2013
- Bruno FARA: @BAbycoat This year I have rebolted three old r...
- Emanuele Pellizzari: @BAbycoat At the moment in Kaly they use 304 or 3...
- Nic Le Maitre: Awesome Hilton, glad to hear that you are back cli...
- BAbycoat: My! what a discussion. There seems to be two pa...
- Emanuele Pellizzari: @ Martin I am not arguing on this point. I am jus...