Archive | Network RSS feed for this section
Tags: Nalle Hukkataival
As a budding young climber from Ohio in the early ’90s, I was eager to define myself as more than just another Midwestern suburbanite who bled scarlet and grey.
The indestructible GriGri
Tags: bernd zangerl
Tags: Rock Master
Chris Sharma, the 31 year old American sport climber, is perhaps the most famous rock climber in the world. His achievements in bouldering and sport climbing have been pushing the standards of the sport for the last ten years at least.
Tags: Chris Sharma
The International Olympic Committee is set to add a new sport for the 2020 Summer Games, and climbing is on the shortlist. Here’s why the Olympics needs it.
Tags: Sasha Digiulian
There are no two ways about it: think of bouldering and Fred Nicole immediately springs to mind. Ever since he first started bouldering in 1987 together with his brother François, there have been few climbers who have dominated and influenced this tight-knit scene as convincingly and consistently as Frédéric and the countless beautiful and difficult problems put up all across the globe during the last quarter of a century are testament to the Swissman’s vision and ability.
Tags: Fred Nicole
I despised him until we roped up and he taught me that there’s no such thing as stealing a route—if someone better than you gets up a piece of rock first, that’s fair.
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Alien vs. Predator. a.k.a. a review of the new BD X4 Cams May 21, 2013
- Black Diamond 2013 Tradathon Report May 22, 2013
- Squeaky’s summer ticks May 24, 2013
- Northcliff Climber Rescued May 24, 2013
- Dial-a-flight: helicopter rescue in Nepal investigated May 24, 2013
- Woods, Robinson Repeat The Ice Knife (V15) May 23, 2013
- On the ARk May 23, 2013
- Jed Johnson: Where can we find these routes Richard? so syked o...
- Otto: I'm assuming that the second pic was taken during...
- PaulGoddard: I've got some work to do.......
- John Byrnes: Hi BAbycoat. A good post. Please pardon me, but ...
- Ebert: very well written and displayed, i want some:( ...