Archive | Network RSS feed for this section
Tags: Nalle Hukkataival
As a budding young climber from Ohio in the early ’90s, I was eager to define myself as more than just another Midwestern suburbanite who bled scarlet and grey.
The indestructible GriGri
Tags: bernd zangerl
Tags: Rock Master
Chris Sharma, the 31 year old American sport climber, is perhaps the most famous rock climber in the world. His achievements in bouldering and sport climbing have been pushing the standards of the sport for the last ten years at least.
Tags: Chris Sharma
The International Olympic Committee is set to add a new sport for the 2020 Summer Games, and climbing is on the shortlist. Here’s why the Olympics needs it.
Tags: Sasha Digiulian
There are no two ways about it: think of bouldering and Fred Nicole immediately springs to mind. Ever since he first started bouldering in 1987 together with his brother François, there have been few climbers who have dominated and influenced this tight-knit scene as convincingly and consistently as Frédéric and the countless beautiful and difficult problems put up all across the globe during the last quarter of a century are testament to the Swissman’s vision and ability.
Tags: Fred Nicole
I despised him until we roped up and he taught me that there’s no such thing as stealing a route—if someone better than you gets up a piece of rock first, that’s fair.
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Jimbo Smith opens Last of the Mohawks on Table Mountain April 30, 2013
- A Himalayan Adventure May 17, 2013
- Activity Permits for rock climbing in the the Table Mountain National Park May 17, 2013
- Montagu locals watching over nature reserves May 17, 2013
- Los Muizenbergos at Topside May 17, 2013
- 2013 Black Diamond Tradathon May 15, 2013
- those search engines: Hello there, I believe your website might be havin...
- Bruno FARA: @BAbycoat This year I have rebolted three old r...
- Emanuele Pellizzari: @BAbycoat At the moment in Kaly they use 304 or 3...
- Nic Le Maitre: Awesome Hilton, glad to hear that you are back cli...
- BAbycoat: My! what a discussion. There seems to be two pa...