Grant Rens has reported that there is a crime wave taking place in the Magaliesberg area.
Archive | News RSS feed for this section
Another mugging has taken place in the Blockhouse / Rhodes Memorial area.
On a never ending quest to climb the best highballs in the world, Jason Kehl found himself back in Hueco Tanks Texas.
The second round of the SA Climbing Academy NBL in Johannesburg saw quite a few extra competitors making the total now 58.
Training session at Benoni, Gauteng.
Alard Hufner is giving a slide show on climbing the Trango Tower via the Eternal Flame route.
Video of Skater going down Kloof Nek Road in Cape Town.
A South African Air Force helicopter had to be scrambled on Wednesday evening to assist members of the Mountain Club of South Africa (MCSA) Search and Rescue Team.
Featuring Nalle Hukkataival & Dave Graham bouldering in Australia
Jan Hojer climbing the Big Island 8C in Coquibus Rumont
Full version of the first “one push” ascent of Joy Division line by James Pearson on Qualido big wall.
Tags: James Pearson
Next week Tuesday marks the start of the WP Boulder League. This year there will be 7 rounds, shorter than usual due to the NBL finals on Easter Weekend this year.
Tags: WP Boulder League
The SA Climbing Academy had its first National Bouldering League comp last Monday and Tuesday.
Video of Dave and friends kloofing down Grootkloof near Swellendam.
Homes have been gutted and residents of two farms were evacuated on Monday night in the Franschhoek blaze that has been described as the worst to hit the area in at least 30 years.
11-year-old Brooke Raboutou is a rock climbing phenom who regularly breaks world records on elite bouldering and sport climbs once thought impossible for someone her age.
Firefighters battled on Monday to contain a runaway fire in the Cape winelands which is now spreading towards Du Toits Kloof
A glimpse into the experiences, obstacles and ongoing progression of Tommy Caldwell.
Tags: Tommy Caldwell
Table Mountain Cableway will be closed for annual maintenance for five (5) weeks this year, from Monday 22 July to Sunday 25 August 2013.
Tags: Table Mountain
Slovenian Jernej Kruder made the 4th ascent of Dave Graham’s The story of two worlds (8C) earlier this year at Cresciano, Switzerland.
Tags: Jernej Kruder
Find us on Facebook
- Bolt issue on Kalymnos May 2, 2013
- Space Race – a new route on Table Mountain May 6, 2013
- New Cederberg Hiking map – Names update May 3, 2013
- Alien vs. Predator. a.k.a. a review of the new BD X4 Cams May 21, 2013
- Brian sending ‘Just Behrly’ May 6, 2013
- Woods, Robinson Repeat The Ice Knife (V15) May 23, 2013
- On the ARk May 23, 2013
- Black Diamond 2013 Tradathon Report May 22, 2013
- Naked Woman Climber High on Mushrooms Rescued Off Third Flatiron May 22, 2013
- Canyoning in the French Alps May 21, 2013
- PaulGoddard: I've got some work to do.......
- John Byrnes: Hi BAbycoat. A good post. Please pardon me, but ...
- Ebert: very well written and displayed, i want some:( ...
- Andrew Porter: Robert, excellent article. You should serioul...
- Richard: Nice one guys, I am certainly intrigued. I’ll ha...