If you are a beginner climber and want to ask other climbers any questions - then this is the place to ask.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:59 am
- Real Name: Barry Allen
So I'm planning to try mountain climbing. As dangerous as the sport can be I'd still like to do it. Are there any suggestion what I should start first. Please do help me.
- Posts: 3768
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:31 am
- Real Name: Justin Lawson
- Location: Montagu/Cape Town
So have a read of this thread Re: Is there a course you do?
There are a few opinions there, but essentially go do a course with an instructor.
FYI: Climbing is safer than cycling. It's as safe as you make it.
Climb ZA - Administrator
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:40 pm
- Real Name: Andrew Vermaak
Not sure where you're located, but best bet is to get in touch with somewhere like City rock in CT or Jhb. They are always eager to help and get you started
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 11:12 am
- Real Name: Kieran richards
@ Barry Allen, but are you "The Flash"