Quantcast
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:07 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:09 pm 

Perhaps he also landed on his head, during said spotting mishap...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:44 pm 

It's gotta be a cage fight, no rules! They can use weapons, but it's gotta be gear. Same goes for the costumes, gotta be made up of climbing stuff. If you cut holes for your feet and arms in a biggish red haulbag, it'll make a cool costume. And you can use a rope bag as a mask-and-cape.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:46 pm 

So where has the \"real\" guest gone? He has been quiet today....wonder if Justin disabled his account? Left a PM for you guest....just wanna be friends 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:21 pm 

Quote:
Oh, and next time you in Cape Town come look me up, so you can punch me in the nose. I'll even give you the first shot for free, better make it a good one though...

No thanks Scott. I would not like to punch you IN the nose. You sound like you are smelly and I just don't want your snot on my hand. Did you get called \"Snott\" at school? Is this why you are so aggresive? btw - wouldn't hit you, I'd just shoot your kneecaps and drive over your head.

Quote:
1. A 6'8'' Benoni bomber - Scott you're in big trouble
2. A spineless wuss
3. A 93 year-old granny in an old-age home
4. A 12 year-old school kid
5. Someone who has actually contributed something positive to SA climbing

The correct answer is 3. Which is why I find it so scary that mean Scott wants to hurt an old lady like me!

Quote:
Or do you use this pseudonym because you don't have the spine to say this stuff with everyone knowing who you are?

Just curious. Please enlighten me.

I dont know who you are either Evan...for all I know you could be me?

Quote:
why do you use the guest account instead of your real name?

Because I can.

Quote:
Sounds like you have real issues with MCSA. Some of them would have chuckled at your humour, but I guess they did they not buy into your BS approach? I'm a member, but lack the beard & not that old.

ha ha! what gave you that idea? No, it's 'cos I never had a beard and hated chuckling over a campfire cuppa...maybe I am a member? maybe not.....hmmmm....I'll give you a clue....Guy's question, the answer might be 5, but most likely is 2.

I like the idea of this cage fight. Snott vs Guest. Can we advertise and have the MCSA over for biccies and a cuppa afterwards?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:39 pm 

Guest, the people I know in the MCSA are:

some of the hottest, most capable girls on the rock
super competent rescue people
some of the most reknowned big wall climbers and adventurers
some of the most time-generous people around, willing to take beginners out to show em the ropes

And one of the older couples spent Saturday night in boven dancing to Linkin Park until 2am with the rest of us.

You're 100% right - you don't fit into this group.

The tea helps with the hangover.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:40 pm 

Guest, I'm sorry to say your attempt at saving face has failed miserably, before you might have been mildly entertaining, now it's just sounding sad. Let me guess, it took you a good 60 mins to come up with that 12 year old drivel... Dude it's time to put up or shut the f&ck up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:03 pm 

:P Yep guest, after your last post, everything from here on out is going to be an exercise in damage-limitation I'm afraid.
Gotta say you've been mildly amusing in a morbid sort of way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:01 pm 

hey, R.. you can come out now. If you are ever in the EC give me a call. Hope you drink rum.

My guess is that the 'real' guest is quite jacked up, lank involved & is mostly pulling the piss. Except when it comes to his frustration with MCSA. He probaby has bolted at least 5 lines & done his fair share.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:13 am 

Well, think this topic has run its course....Was fun though. Will be logging on with my normal username from now on. Yes...I did this to spice things up a bit with guest :wink:

This is guest dot....signing off! There can be only 1 guest I guess... mooo ha ha!! :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:22 pm 

Quote:
hey, R.. you can come out now.

??? R?

anyway, sure I drink rum, I was a pirate once you know...but coming from Brakpan, I'm more into brandewyn en coke.

Quote:
My guess is that the 'real' guest is quite jacked up, lank involved & is mostly pulling the piss. Except when it comes to his frustration with MCSA. He probaby has bolted at least 5 lines & done his fair share.

Never bolted a route before and NEVER joined the MCSA either, but I am jacked up, on glue and tipex thinners mostly. Oh and I never pull the piss, I don't swing that way.

Quote:
And one of the older couples spent Saturday night in boven dancing to Linkin Park until 2am with the rest of us.

Megawatt, that is a great ad for the MCSA...LEKKER!!! \"I become some NUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBB\" bunch of fogies trying to re-live their sorry youths through some cheesy mainstream college pop.ha ha

oops, did I 'unsettle' anyone? I'll make you a cuppa shall I?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:36 pm 

better make that a cup of calmomile, The last comment I posted in this thread was deleted by the admin for calling someone gay (he wanted to wear costumes with masks and capes for chrissake!) but apparently the G word upsets people. But judging by the picture on the home page today queer costumes seem to be what climbers are into. Looks like I took up surfing just in time!

How on earth are we supposed to slag people off (obviously the main function of i-net forums) without upsetting anyone? And believe me dudes in capes need to slagged (shagged?) heavily!

Just so as no-one gets all upset: gay can mean colourful and queer, weird. If you want to read double meanings into that then thats your indaba.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:44 am 

Gri gri,

I once dressed up to a theme party, i'm really worried now...does that make me gay?

If you think about it surfing aint the most macho sport either bud, all those overly long bleached blonde locks, tight rubber suits and s e x wax??

thanks for filling me in man, I really thought forums where for swopping useful information and hanging with other people interested in the same topic as you but now I get it. Its to flame anyone and everyone that dares to ask a question/make a comment...I see the light.

So which is it GriGri? are you a surfer or climber because you cant sit on the fence too long, it gets uncomfortable..especially for someone like you who is a real man and so obviosly has huge (surfing) knackers

Us landlocked losers will stick to climbing and this forum since we dont have the ocean ( hey shoo wow!!) on our doorstep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:09 am 

Quote:
So which is it GriGri? are you a surfer or climber because you cant sit on the fence too long, it gets uncomfortable.

You can do it all mkboy. If you've ever climbed in the Cape then 10 to 1 you'll have done one of his routes...oh and surfing in the cape IS hardcore. Super strong currents, great white sharks, freezing oceans and unpredictable breaks...I think you are thinking of the surfing movies you might have watched with your 'beautiful' girlfriend, you know the one where the word 'bodacious' comes from! Dude, you'd get your nose broken so fast.

Quote:
The last comment I posted in this thread was deleted by the admin for calling someone gay (he wanted to wear costumes with masks and capes for chrissake!) but apparently the G word upsets people. But judging by the picture on the home page today queer costumes seem to be what climbers are into. Looks like I took up surfing just in time!

:lol:

That guy in the cape and mask is SOOOOO disgustingly lame. Now THAT is bad for SA climbing publicity...it's not even amusing. It must have been a little MCSA comp where the prize for best fancy dressed was a lucky packet and a packet of iced zoo biccies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:30 am 

Guest,

Are you threatening me? :wink:

if you can't take it ,dont dish it out man, thats all I have to say...

The photo is from the Rory Lowther memorial challenge (ever heard of him?) and they were taking the piss man, something you've been known to do yourself...they dress up, you speak sh1t...dont really see the difference...

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:50 am 

guest wrote:
That guy in the cape and mask is SOOOOO disgustingly lame. Now THAT is bad for SA climbing publicity...it's not even amusing. It must have been a little MCSA comp where the prize for best fancy dressed was a lucky packet and a packet of iced zoo biccies.

Keep going. I'm sure that someone will bite eventually :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:41 am 

Quote:
The photo is from the Rory Lowther memorial challenge (ever heard of him?)

Rory who? Nope, never heard of the guy.

I really don't see the point in dressing like a clown and climbing a route...unless you are trying to impress the circus down below. What will Joe public think when they see that picture? I'm sure EVERYONE will wanna join in the fun. The endless cuppas, the big plate of biccies, the chatter and chuckling...

[am I doing ok oddball?]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:07 pm 

Quote:
I once dressed up to a theme party, i'm really worried now...does that make me gay?

Ummm? Was your costume colourful????

Quote:
So which is it GriGri? are you a surfer or climber

Both bro/dude (or whatever!). Or do I have to conform to some narrow little definition of what you think I should be???

Quote:
Us landlocked losers will stick to climbing and this forum since we dont have the ocean ( hey shoo wow!!) on our doorstep.

So move cities dumb ass! Youre missing out on all the wonderful natural sights the Beach has to offer; rip currents, close out sets, white sharks, bikinis, bikini wearing chicks' huge boyfriend......On second thoughts you'd better stay home you'll be safe there.

Youre an idiot, Im outta here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:58 pm 

When the flaming stops, the forum is dead. Guest where are you? Spose you are back to your brakpan naai forum