Quantcast
It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:39 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:51 pm 

madcrazyhaha wrote:
guest wrote:
madcrazyhaha, what is your favorite beer? Let me guess, Black Label? or is it Brandewyn & coke?

Are you mad? I wouldn't touch black label if you paid me. I drink Becks or Heineken, if that's not available, windhoek, and sorry mate, i'm english, i don't drink brandewyn-en-coke... much rather prefer a nice neat glass of scotch though...

Irish guinnes from England, English 'guinnes' from Ireland.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:07 am 

I though Holland was a suburb of Uitenhague.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:01 am 

Marshall wrote:
I though Holland was a suburb of Uitenhague.

Whats Uitenhague? I don't know that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:59 am 

Quote:
Now, if you look very close, do you see the Netherlands? That's right, it's in Europe! There is no difference between Holland and The Netherlands, or did your Geography teacher tell you something else?

Our geese were attacked by lions the day of that class, I didnt go to school that day. That's why I ended up in Liberia when I was actually going to Laos. Right now, with us South Africans being in the Northern hemisphere it's getting cold, my brain freezes up even more.

re: Heineken...just because the ads say it is the best, this does not mean that it is. Remember that in the ad, the space buggy only parks, opens the beer and they wait...I didnt see any green men come running for one.

Isnt Mexico where they make Tequila? Casper, you must be able to get some pretty cheap being on the same continent and everything!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:04 pm 

guest wrote:
Quote:
Now, if you look very close, do you see the Netherlands? That's right, it's in Europe! There is no difference between Holland and The Netherlands, or did your Geography teacher tell you something else?

Isnt Mexico where they make Tequila? Casper, you must be able to get some pretty cheap being on the same continent and everything!

Seems like your brains are still frozen. I don't understand this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:15 am 

You ou's are all swak. Real men drink witblits. Picked up a bottle in CT last time I was in country and brought it back to the UK, a couple of the local quite like it.

As for beer. Belgian and German is the way forward. The mexican's do a nice one called Dos Equis.