How to remove a Drifter...
Poll ended at Tue May 22, 2007 3:58 pm
Hanging 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
Drowning 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Stake him out for the vultures 50%  50%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 4
 Post subject: Anti Drifter Forum
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 3:58 pm 

:evil: For all of you in the climb ZA forum community who find the incessant ranting of a certain to be named person more irritating than paying taxes or root canal surgery, this is the post for you!

DRIFTER is the ranter of whom we speak, and quite frankly, to say he is full of it up to his hairline is an understatement. It is okay to have an opinion, though some people abuse the privilege. It is okay to voice said opinion, true.

But Dammit allowing the mentally deficient to fill the air with mindless drivel with the same sense of importance as Moses proclaming the Ten Commandments from on high is just too damn much!

So, if you too have had enough text pollution, let it be known in no uncertain terms. And Drifter, do us a favour and win yourself a Darwin award. It'll be the smartest thing you've done in ages!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:34 pm 

Very sad that you actually registered an account to post the poll. In future please show some balls and post under your normal account.

Please stop dissing Drifter, he's just a noob that loves to learn more. Hell we were all like that once. Give the guy a break. His presence here makes for meaningfull debate, I'm sure you will agree?

Now please stop all these I hate Drifter, and I hate Guest posts, it's getting old...

-twiga

Post subject: FYI
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:31 pm 

For starters, this IS my account, I have no other, and secondly, having read all the posts and Noob status notwithstanding, Drifter is orifice of a posterior nature.

So as far as my posts go, this is me :D and this is you :oops:
Enjoy your day, heres your dof sign.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 6:29 pm 

Drifter is much more intresting than the new/reformed, goodie, goodie Guest. Guest has lost his edge.

I have to mention in Drifer's favour; at least he does not tow the party line. He has provoked a storm of posts, which is good for the site. Also he does acknowlage where he is incorrect & seems to have a desire to learn stuff. Also he does not get involved in BS frontal assaults like this thread. Has Drifter ever flamed anyone?

Spider Rider you are off the waggon. B0ll0cks to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:32 pm 

What kind of narcist do you need to be, to start your first post in such an antoginistic fashion?

Like Marshall noted, Drifter has contributed (vafourably I might add), to this forum. You on the other hand, have a 100% senseless drivel to post ratio.

Spider Rider:
Quote:
But Dammit allowing the mentally deficient to fill the air with mindless drivel with the same sense of importance as Moses proclaming the Ten Commandments from on high is just too damn much!

Please enlighten us where (to quote yourself), your posts (all two of them!) haven't been \"mentally deficient\" and filled the air with mindless drivel?

We don't need you on this forum, If only you were another \"Drifter\", your presence here would have added some value....

-twiga

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:39 pm 

Have to agree Twiga.

Bug off!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:55 am 

Quote:
Drifter is much more intresting than the new/reformed, goodie, goodie Guest. Guest has lost his edge.

Marshall, unfortunately, I was warned that I'd be banned from the site if I carried on with my evils ways. The big baby, Justin, said that if I made another \"BooBoo\" I'd be toast. I have decided to lay low for a bit until he grows TF up and gets a life of his own. I tried the whole \"freedom of speech\" line on him too, but his underdeveloped brain couldn't comprehend the theory.

Perhaps we need to have a poll where we can decide if people on this forum are allowed to have the freedom to say what we feel. If you want to cuss, you should be allowed to, if you want to flame another person, you should be allowed to. I just found that because I created the \"Guest\" persona, that ANYTHING I said would get shot down, which was the whole point, to create an online persona that just from the sight of the name, p!ssed people off. Obviously, in reality, if you knew me, you'd know that I am a climber and pretty active in this game, however, the forum as it stands is all pansy-fied and naff. People tip-toeing around each other, not wanting to upset that big baby, Justin. It's certainly not a public forum when the moderators think they can edit and modify your posts [which is what they do, all the time]. In fact, it's a violation, and to show my disgust, I'd like to take booboo Justin out climbing and 'by mistake' drop a size 11 Hex in his direction.

But, Marshall, please don't call me a goodie goodie. It's just that I have decided to lay low a bit and let idiots have a chance to make @ss of themselves for themselves, like in the case of Drifter, really, nobody needs to help him to make an @ss of himself. Every comment he makes is as pathetic as the next. In fact, Drifter, you are welcome to come climbing with me anytime. I have always wanted someone to carry my trad pack up the hills for me. Just think of me as Shrek, and you as the Donkey.

Oh, and Marshall, maybe if you put down your 9mm for a second, you'd see that the border war was over a long time ago, and dude, Texas Walker Ranger is just a TV program. You can try and look, talk and eat like Chuck, but you can never BE Chuck!

If y'all feel that you'd like Guest back in his full, insulting, crass glory, then drop me a PM. I'll then run this by \"The Big Baby\" and see if he'll let me make a few 'booboo's' for fun.

Oh, did I mention that ClimbZA STILL SUCKs and is boring as hell, even with Drifter's so called comments! And what's with Gustav re-posting? He said he'd not be back, and now he posts something on the 'boven grades? What does he know about grades anyway, except grades of charcoal when it's time to braai! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 10:13 am 

Aahh... the real Guest. Thank goodness.

Flamers have a place on the forum. It makes posters consider what they put out there. It's part of the balance. With out them there would be a hundred Drifters & 200 Caspers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:55 am 

Ye wtf is up with all the censorship on these boards?

I don't agree with what Spider Rider says, but he has all the right to speak his mind and make a fool of himself.

Guest, thanks for explaining your watered down presence on the forums of late, I see you made a bit of a comeback today. Lets hope the fascists don't start editing posts again.

IMHO the only reasons which justify banning someone from the forums are:
1. Spamming
2. Posting obscene material

But because you agree strongly with someone's opinions, or insults, that's all good. If you can't take the insults, don't go cry to mommy or Justin, rather grow some balls?

-twiga

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 2:16 pm 

Spider Rider you gotta chill out man. Drifter's posts are what keeps this forum alive :shock: In fact you remind me of a typical 14 year old who has just entered into his rebellious teenage phase and is out to dis people in order to gain a good reputation. Wait how old are you?

Last edited by Jonah on Tue May 15, 2007 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Thanks Jonah
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:55 am 

'He's actually extremely clever and world wise'

The above statement is not true and are you sure we ever climbed together, I think you got me mixed up with someone else but thanks for the kind words anyway.

Don't worry I won't be around much.

Post subject: Do you know him well?
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:24 am 

Jonah do you know this person Drifter well? You can’t make a character sketch of someone without knowing them well. I find him to be arrogant and opinionated. I think people wouldn’t get so upset with him if he wasn’t so opinionated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:52 am 

How about we line Twiga, Guest and Drifter up in single file and blow their heads off execution style?

Post subject: Drifter
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:00 pm 

Yeah Cobra I know the dude well. Known him for some time now. I think I should have a better idea of what he's like, since I know him in person. You've just read his 'forum character' posts and judged him from that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:45 pm 

Jonah, you hit the nail on the head by calling him a \"forum character\" which is exactly what I think he is. Drifter posts obscene nonsense just to get a reaction...which he gets 99% of the time! (where he finds the time for all of that is another question.. :wink: )

We should give him some credit for starting the debate's he has (and the crap he comes up with.. :lol: ) and try to be a little less serious about it..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:03 pm 

Well said Stephan :shock: