Quantcast
It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:23 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:49 pm 

Quote:
They have also offered to cover the cost to replace my ropes and some slings that got wet by the effluent.

It's a real pity you were using those brand new Mammut 70 meter 9mm's on the climb. It's also a shame you had to throw away 10 of those Black Diamond dyneema slings. Lucky they'll replace them for you! :wink:

:lol:

[I really hope none of the wildlife there has been affected. That cablecar needs to be torn down.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:32 pm 

Where EXACTLY is this spot? i think i am going to send a few more climbers up there and maybe get some more customers that way :) robert from cityrock

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:09 am 

And I suppose you'll pay for all the jobs that that would summarily whip out of the Table Mountain system 8a?

Oh, I guess the unemployed could just join the muggers in the park seeing how all those extra tourists would now be walking around instead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:42 am 

megawat wrote:
And I suppose you'll pay for all the jobs that that would summarily whip out of the Table Mountain system 8a?

Oh, I guess the unemployed could just join the muggers in the park seeing how all those extra tourists would now be walking around instead.

how about a mugger-powered cable car? each mugger caught & convicted gets to run on a mill-like contraption which powers the cable car instead electricity, perhaps even saving us some load shedding?

Come to think of it, why not put all inmates on alternator equipped bikes / treadmills which feeds into the grid and make them earn their keep? :twisted:

Sorry for the threadjack. :lol:

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:05 pm 

megawat wrote:

Have you tried Prozac? someone lives in Joburg and only has money and gripes on her mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:04 pm 

8a climber we were kinda hoping you could keep megawatt down there for a few years......