Quantcast
It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:12 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Breakfast nicked
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:18 pm 
About 2 weeks ago we left some food at De Bos. On finding exactly the same stuff, in the same condition and in the same place this weekend, I assumed it was ours; which it wasn't.

My sincere apologies to Jason for the stuff-up on my part. In hindsight, it was pretty silly to think that what we had forgotten would still have been there. Really sorry dude.

Richard

Post subject: Fat Jason
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:41 pm 
Jason needs to loose a couple of pounds so don't stress. But aren't you the guys who were generally acting like a bunch of w@nkers at De Bos? Sneaking around in the wrong SPAM and nicking someone else's cheese?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:31 pm 
How can exactly the same stuff be in exactly the same place?
Sounds like justification you sneaky thief!!
Its people like you that make me lock my tent :twisted:

Post subject: ?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:00 pm 
Wrong SPAM? Cheese?
I think you got us confused Pork Sausage, I was staying in the barn with a visiting friend from overseas and my stupid food blunder didn't involve any cheese :?:
I just wanted to apologise for the mistake I did make, not be blamed for anyone else’s behavior…

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:38 pm 
and Inspector Gadget - to answer your question, in this case it was a rather unlikely co-incidence, and unfortunately I misjudged it.

Now, if you were in my position, you would know that this isn't bullsh*t justification. But you are kinda stuck arn't you, cause people generally assume the worst. Why should they believe you when the whole situation is improbable? Easier to lynch him and let out some frustration.

I am not going to add further to this post. It was meant to be a simple apology for an honest (albeit stupid) mistake, not a platform for throwing names around. Perhaps this forum was the wrong place for it in the first place, but too late now.

Once again, Jason, sorry for the mix-up.