It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:14 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Plans for 2009
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:14 am 

What you all upto in the new year regards climbing?

At the moment it's cold up here in the northern hemisphere so planning quick hits on scottish winter climbs with another SA climber and then off to Rjukan (ice climbing disneyland for climbers) in Norway for water-ice. Once it's warmer I'll be starting on the rock again with a pre-season hit clipping bolts in spain (costa blanca), then pottering around the UK before doing Picos de Europa in Spain to climb the Naranja de Bulnes (long mixed bolt/trad lines on limestone). Final mission is going back to Yosemite - about time since it's been almost 10 years since my last visit. Gunning for long lines and easy aid, which I didn't do last time. Main mission is the regular northwest route on half dome. I want to come back home and climb, but not sure if I'll get the time. I mean TM is always going to be there right?

Ja, moerse plans and even if I only get half these trips done (yosemite is a definate - depends if the yanks let you in though) - I'll be a very happy bunny... Of course this has v*kol to do with the "Sharp End" dvd, Harrer's the "White Spider" and encroaching mid 30's on the horizon. :wink: