Quantcast
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:11 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:32 am 

he muchachos

i have a brand spanking new pair of la sportiva miura XSVs for sale. size EUR 44; UK 9,5. never been used. its not the most recent production model (think its a couple of years old), but as all miura fans will tell you, these have been some of the sickest shoes around for many years.

okay, so best cash offer wins! (please pm me.) they retail new for arround R1550. please do not make a crap offer - will not let them go for less than 50% of retail....

schweet
mok

Backcountry Description: The super-aggressive La Sportive Miura Rock Climbing Shoe provides the edge you need to send highly technical sport routes and boulder problems. Ultra-sticky Vibram XSV rubber, precision edging performance, and a down-turned toe for superior friction make the Miura the La Sportiva's best-selling high-performance shoe. Dentex lining reduces stretch in these slip-lasted leather shoes-climb in them right out of the box without a painful break-in period. When tiny edges and overhanging sickness is the name of the game, the La Sportiva Miura is the shoe.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:55 am 

Hiya,

I am keen on those shoes and they are my size. I am happy to pay R900 + courier fee to Jhb.

I am about to buy another pair so let me know asap.

Cheers
Jurgen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:00 am 

Hey mr the great our esteemed leader mok. I nearly got a stiffy when I saw brand new miuras for sale, then back to floppy after I saw they were bought for your Sasquatch limb-ends you call feet. Thanks for nothing. :cry:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:27 am 

he jurgen, unless somebody beats your offer by the end of today i'm happy to let you have them :thumleft: can you pleae mail your contact details to hosboshoff(at)gmail(dot)com

dear pierre peasant and generally good for nothing peacebreaker. i, as you most beloved leader and father of all that makes for good for nothing; idi amen and royal king of sotland, conquerer of bitten etc etc; hereby formally express my empathy with your two tiny pods; pathetic excuses for feet. and do not let me catch you again with the la sportiva catalogue in the toilet young man :pig: