Quantcast
It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:03 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:40 pm 

Hello,i'm sorry for my English,we are two french climbers.we are engineering students and pahrmacy students we are 21 years old. we go in south africa this summer,and we would like to meet south african climbers to discover other rock climbing and improve our english.
Our level is about 26 ( 7b)and 28(7C) for me .We have all our equipment well as a car.we will be in south africa during the month of july.contact us

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:51 pm 

Where are you going to be?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:11 pm 

pierre.joubert wrote:
Where are you going to be?

our plane arrive in johanesburg after we go to waterval boven and Rocklands.but we are ready to move .

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:32 pm 

Hey French Climbers,

I'm Brazilian and I come to Cape Town to study English and rock climbing.

I arrived 1 October in Cape Town and I have been improving my English in the School Let's Learn English in the Neighbourhood Observatory, The teacher is a very good person and help me every time. (http://www.letslearnenglish.co.za/)

About the climbing in Cape Town is simply awesome, There are many many many areas to climb boulder and sport climbing so close to the City, so is possible both of you finish the class and climb a lot in the afternoon!!!

The climbers, I have to thank them so much, mainly the climbers from Cape Town...So, Cape Town is a place to study English and rock climbing!!!

I have been writing about my trip in south africa, you can check in my blog: www.dosedeafetamina.blogspot.com

SO, good lucky and ENJOY a lot this beautiful country!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:17 am 

Bonjour

Ma français est mauvaise mais j'aime la langue beaucoup et je peux essayer.

Je suis étudiant de la français (à Durban en Afrique du Sud) et je faire l'escalade. Je ne sais pas ou je vais être en juillet mais je sais que les Rocklands et peut être le Boven sont dans ma liste. Est-ce que vous voulez grimper avec moi et mes amis, vous pouvez me contacter sur mél: crazyflyinggecko@gmail.com. Je voudrais améliorer ma français et je voudrais grimper beaucoup cette hiver (notre hiver).

J’espère que nous pourrons rencontre.

Candice

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:02 am 

Hi guys, you will have a great time in South Africa. Please understand that our seasons are opposite to Europe, July is middle of Winter so please bring warm clothes. Contact Roc 'n Rope in Waterval Boven when you arrive. www.rocrope.com

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:58 am 

Vous puvez faire un "personal message" en ClimbZA a moi pour discuter le langue et grimpe en Cape Town (et trouver mon email address)...........

PS je pens que ton anglais est plus mieux que mon francais :-)