Cinderella Shoe Thread

Do you have gear to sell? Looking for gear? Wanted & For Sale. Post it here.
Pictures will help you sell your gear faster.
JanoSA

Cinderella Shoe Thread

Post by JanoSA » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:58 pm

Hi All

I have two different sized feet which sucks when buying climbing shoes. I can't be the only one.

Recently saw a similar thread over on MountainProject.com so I thought I'd try the same thing here.

Sadly we can't buy split sized shoes locally, but nothing stops us from improvising our own shoe swap. If you are keen on linking up with your "Sole Mate" so you can buy shoes together or have an extra shoe you won't or can't use, post your shoe sizes and brand preference or the shoe you want to donate/sell/trade and lets see if we can link people up and save ourselves unnecessary torture.

The reason I'm starting this is I've owned a pair of La Sportiva Miura in UK9/Eur43 for ages now, After stretching they fit my left foot very nicely, but were too big on the right. Got a good deal on a new/old Pair of UK8/Eur42 this week. Love the fit of the right foot but the left is unbearably tight. So I thought I'd find it a new home.

To get the ball rolling and the reason I'm starting this now:

PS.
Let's try to keep this going, so feel free to post your particulars like the following.
Last edited by JanoSA on Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JanoSA

Re: Cinderella Shoe Thread

Post by JanoSA » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:59 pm

Left foot Street: UK10, maybe 10.5.

Right foot Street: UK9

Shoes I'm interested in:

La Sportiva Katana (L UK9/R UK8) or other mid-range to performance shoe from La Sportiva for medium/narrow feet

Shoes I have to offer:
La Sportiva Miura Left foot - UK 8/Euro42

I'm happy trading the Left UK8 to anyone with the reverse of my feet, don't really care much for what, always eager to try new shoes, I'm a shoe whore. Or selling the one shoe for half of what I paid for the pair if that is what you prefer (R300). The pair I got seems to be at least 5 years old, but seemingly unused. The sole seems like its seen less than 2 pitches, has its original factory edge intact, but the rand has started to perish in a few spots. Rubber is still nice and sticky though, tested the right one tonight.