It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:51 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Awesome Rucsac 4sale.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:38 pm 

For Sale: Lowe Alpine 'Karakorum' backpack. 70l + 20l capacity. A very high quality, seriously sturdy bag. Ideal for Trekking or Mountaineering. Would suit someone who takes their outdoors seriously - a bag for life!.
This bag has al the bells and whistles:
Standard features include: Strong, fully adjustable harness coupled with aluminium stays running up the side of the pack (making for an extremely stable and comfortable carry), Ski pole and ice axe straps, hood mounted eyelets and an elasticated cord 'web' allow for strapping on crampons or other items.
Other features include: Hidden pckets that open to reveal water bottle pouches and an integral rain hood. The bag's hood detaches and converts into a lightweight day pack. Internal baggage straps, collapsible partition, water sac pouch and tube hole and zip pocket.
Excellent condition (used five times). Normal Retail price more than R3200, Im looking for R2700. PM me if you are interested.

Attachment:
rucsac1.jpg
rucsac1.jpg [ 79.01 KiB | Viewed 525 times ]

Attachment:
rucsac2.jpg
rucsac2.jpg [ 37.52 KiB | Viewed 524 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:50 pm 

Just bumping this one up as some money would really help right now! I'll accept R2500.
Anyway it is a lot for a bag, so if it doesnt sell maybe the forces that be are just telling me to fill it up and get out into the hills again instead :)

Have a rad Xmas everyone!!