It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:47 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:55 am 

Hi there boys and girls

I have recently returned to good ol SA after having been away for near enough 10 (long) years. Whilst living in Scotland I was introduced to climbing and absolutely fell in love!! Now it (climbing) is my passion and I want to use my knowledge and skills to help the sport grow and possibly make a living from it too. With this said...

I have built a mobile climbing wall, nothing too fancy but a nice piece nonetheless!! Each side is 2.5m wide and 9m high (will be going to 12m soon) with 3 climbing sides and space available for advertising (if required). I have used it at birthday parties (to the delight of the children and adults) and can be used in a wide variety of situations for instance at climbing competitions to make more routes available, at fun days to make the event more exciting or if you want to play around and create your own routes, come and use it where it stands. All the necessary equipment is available (harnasses, ropes, bugs, quickdraws etc.)
I also build climbing walls and do rennovations on existing walls.

For enquiries please feel free to contact me on 073 819 3837 or by email: wjddennis@gmail.com

This mobile wall is the first step in the plan, the plan being to open an indoor climbing gym, right here in Durban. Last year I had some positive feedback when I posted a few questions on the forums here regarding an indoor climbing gym in KZN. If you have any views or comments on this idea or suggestions on what you would like to see or have in a indoor venue to make it "really awesome" please leave posts here or send them to my email adress.

Thanks for reading this and I hope to hear from you guys soon!!

Cheers
John Dennis

Cross Pinch Climbing Solutions