Quantcast
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:08 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:59 pm 

I'm (regrettably) selling a pretty much new pair of Edelrid Hurricanes. They are size UK4.5, going for R550 and I've climbed in them probably three or four times - they are just too small for me. I take a UK4 in La Sportiva - but clearly not in Edelrid. Sigh.

Reason for the price? I got them on a great special deal and have whacked off a couple hundred Rand to sell them quickly so I can replace them with a bigger shoe. They retail for R1200-ish normally, so this is less that half the standard price.

If you're a lass (or lad) with size 5 -6 feet these will be great for you. I take a UK 7 - and although I can get 'em on, they're just too small when it comes to actually climbing in them. They're in perfect condition, all the edging is razor sharp and hard, and you can still see the branding in the rubber.

If you're in Durban (or mostly anywhere in KZN) or Joburg I can arrange to have the shoes sent up or down with friends or myself, but if you're in CT or somewhere far away I'll have to courier them to you at your own expense (sorry) - which would be about R100 I think.

Attachments:
File comment: Edlerid Hurricanes, UK 4.5, R550
Hurricanes.jpg
Hurricanes.jpg [ 229.85 KiB | Viewed 723 times ]