Quantcast
It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:06 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Rocklands graffiti
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:35 pm 
Someone has defaced the rock on the Orange heart boulder at Road Crew by drawing circles with a stone and also left climbing tape all over the place and during a session at the Far Plateau boulders at Alpha farms we were again shocked to see someone had drawn all over the rock with chalk. I know who it was and being able to climb hard does not give you the right to do as you will. We are taking the owners of the land up there soon to show them around and now I have to go up and carefully clean up your f**king mess. This bullsh!t has to stop otherwise I'll see to it that certain people are excluded from the area! People like you makle access issues...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:08 pm 
Scott - why don't you publish the persons name? If the people that risk our Rocklands access are not identified then the practice will probably still continue.

j

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 12:28 pm 

Hi Scott

In one afternoon at De Pakhuys (correct name for the area near Alpha farm) I collected a full bag of climbing trash.

If you know FOR SURE who is f**king the place up, then I definitely recommend naming and shaming them. These are exactly the kind of people who will get us banned from areas!

I assure you, several people (myself included) will support you. But be sure that you know who it is.

Regards

Guy