Deleted posts and comments

Let us know your thoughts. Anything you want us to add? Error reports? Did we mispell anything? We'll also keep you updated here about new stuff on ClimbZA.
climbxgear

Deleted posts and comments

Post by climbxgear » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:52 am

Anything I post is deleted by I suspect someone friendly with Mad Rock. Perhaps this site is owned or managed by Scott Miller? If thats the case just let me know. If its not the case can you let me know if my post will continue to be removed for no other reason than I am a competitor to Mad Rock? I have also tried to contact the site about advertizing and have received no reply.

Joe

emile

Re: Deleted posts and comments

Post by emile » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:03 am

Joe, advertising in the forum is not allowed. It's been a long weekend here with many people making a short vacation of it by taking off the rest of the week. I'm sure the site owners will get back to you as soon as possible.

Marshall1

Post by Marshall1 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:33 am

Beware the climbing mafia!

Scott

Post by Scott » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:04 pm

climbxgear wrote:Anything I post is deleted by I suspect someone friendly with Mad Rock. Perhaps this site is owned or managed by Scott Miller? If thats the case just let me know. If its not the case can you let me know if my post will continue to be removed for no other reason than I am a competitor to Mad Rock? I have also tried to contact the site about advertizing and have received no reply.

Joe
Sorry Joe not me. Yes I do have a vested interest in Mad Rock in RSA, as you know but no interest, other than the fact that I like it, in this site.

I try my best to stay out of all climbx and MR business publicly because I dont feel a public forum is the best place for it. I would hope that you would have enough respect for me to do the same.
Thanks
Scott