Short term employment: Zip Line Guides
Posted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:35 am
A luxury resort on a tropical island is looking for 2 x guides to run a zip line operation for 30 days. Basic specs are:
- Must hold GASG with a heights speciality - zip line preferred but abseil or climbing are acceptable.
- Valid passport with more than 6 months till expiry
- Able to leave SA by 2021-11-05
- Must be willing to live in shared accommodation. Accommodation and 3 meals a day meals provided by the resort.
- Must be willing to comply with resort grooming standards (for the guys: clean shaven, hair not over collar)
- 6 day working week, typically 10 hour day with a 1 hour lunch break.
- Flights paid for by the resort
- You will need to provide your own travel insurance and have proof of such.