Quantcast
It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:09 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:34 am 

I'm trying to get to rock rally I can't fill a car my side so I'm looking to join another party. I'm still considering the train. But I'd be riding alone. I figure there's so many people going from Joburg someone out there has a seat available in their car.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:56 am 

Hey there. I'm also looking for a lift to Boven for that weekend, preferably including the Thursday and Friday. If you have a car I'm happy to share driving and expenses.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:54 am 

Still looking for a lift there myself, also thought of taking the train did it before very long ride but cheap and ok. Proxy primate if you are up for adventure we can go via the train together? I would then travel Wednessday night as as the last time i did it, it went through the night but maybe it was just because it had to stop a few time at stations that caused a delay. Vanessa no to sure but i your location states you are in Cape town if not then i am sure the three of us can join together in a car. Think about it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:06 pm 

Hi Vanessa. I do indeed have a car. We should talk properly. I take it you're in Joburg at present (I see climbza says you're from CT)? I'm keen to leave wed evening, what were you planning? I'm keen to drive and my car is light on petrol.

And yeah Wynand if Vanessa is in CT and can't make three in a car I'd be happy to do the train with you my major concern was doing it alone. If we've got three however it's perfect and everythings sorted.

Benjamin.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:01 pm 

Great, lets hear now from Vanessa, i have sent you a PM.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:03 am 

Hey, sounds like a plan is coming together. I'm about to leave New Zealand this evening, but will be arriving in JHB airport (from Cape Town) on Wednesday at about 4.30pm. Will this work for you guys? When do you plan on returning to JHB? I should be able to contact you by phone from Tuesday evening when I arrive in Cape Town. Can you send me your mobile numbers?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:36 am 

Wow. This is all coming together nicely. We can swing by the airport on our way I'll send my number to both of you and we'll start making arrangements.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:05 pm 

Hi

Is there any space in your car for me to catch a lift down to boven with you?

thanks

If you could please mail me

fentona@hydepark.gp.school.za