It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:36 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:19 am 

Howdy,

I'll be flying into Cape Town in three weeks for what will hopefully be a super sick tour of South Africa's rock wrastlin' scene (specifically sport and trad). I am a photographer out of Denver, CO and I am wondering if there is anybody in the area working on any projects that would be down with getting photographed, or if anybody knew any lines that are just too beautiful to pass up??

Thanks!

Adam

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:39 am 

Hey Adam Im not to familiar with to many climbers in CT but contact Trystan Firman, Mobile Phone Number: +2782 9275752 and Im sure the locals will help u out?
If u are in Gauteng ,johannesburg or anywhere up north give me a shout there are some brilliant projects in our area the modest Andrew Pedley is about to send.
Call: 073 982 5211 you would be more than welcome to come and take some pics.

J

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:11 am 

J,

Thanks homie! I will for sure get a hold of those guys.... you don't have emails do you?? Its looking like my journey will start in Cape Town and hit Montagu, Outsdhorn (sp?), then up thru durban and the wave cave area, and culminate in W. Boven. I am super super Psyched.... and I really appreciate you helping me out! Its always good to get to know the locals, especially the ones that put all the hard work into making these areas the way they are.

Cheers,

Adam

Ps. More suggestions about people, places, etc are always welcome (hint hint rest of the folks reading this thread :) ).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:37 am 

Hi Adam,

If you are in Waterval-Boven, you might want to get in touch with Gustav - 0827533695 or at the office 013 257 0363. he is the local guru, and knows Boven inside out.

Regards

J

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:56 am 

We'll be on the road bet. Oudtshoorn, Montague and CT in Nov, Dec. We leave Port Elizabeth on the 20th or 21st Nov, arrive in Out same day and return to Durban via PE again on the 26th Dec or thereabouts. Anyone wanting to join us is quite welcome. Benj, Flex and Kev may or may not be along for the ride (?)

Miss Faye is awfully photogenic.... Ah, and should be climbing some beautiful / hard routes...

Don't mail my profile, rather: paul.brouard@gmail.com.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:22 pm 

Yo Adam
I PM'd you

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:49 pm 

you should get hold of Justin Hawkins damn that guy is photogenic...