Climbing in Nov-Dec anyone?

Find someone to climb with... anywhere
saraana

Climbing in Nov-Dec anyone?

Postby saraana » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Hey. I am in Cape Town from 12 November to 10 December. I'm not a eksepert of climbing, but I've climbed a year now in Norway, most outdoors, trad. Hope to get some climbing in South Africa, around Cape Town. Anyone want to join?

Karoliina

Re: CLimbing in november-december anyone?

Postby Karoliina » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:57 pm

Hey,

I would be really interested to do some climbing!! I'm now in Swaziland doing an excange program. I will get a two weeks holiday somewhere november-december. On my holiday I'll fly to Cape Town and go to Rocklands to do bouldering. I have been mostly bouldering for a year now but I have also done rock climbing. If you are interested you can e-mail me karoliina919@hotmail.com and talk more. :) Hope to hear from you!

Jordi

Re: Climbing in Nov-Dec anyone?

Postby Jordi » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:33 pm

Hello!
I'm Jordi, from Catalonia (NE Spain), and I've some free weeks between november second half and december first half, and I want to do a climbing trip. I've still not decided where to go, but I've seen your message and it make me think about going Cape Town for climbing. I do mostly sport climbing and I've been climbing for many years. If I finally decide to come to Cape Town I'm going to contact with you.

Dark Horse

Postby Dark Horse » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:01 pm

If I'm home then I'm not working and I'm often looking for people to climb with so any of you can hit me up.

jstmary

Postby jstmary » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:26 am

I will be in CT from Nov. 21-Dec. 8, and would love to find some folks to climb with. I lead sport into the .12s and can follow 5.11 trad. I also boulder v5/6. Anyone available or interested around then?

Thanks!

malcs

Postby malcs » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:42 am

I live and work in Cape Town and I climb regularly (mostly trad). I can climb in the evenings at Lions Head from about 16:30 in the week and during the day on weekends (Table Mountain, Muizenburg, Elsies Peak, Silvermine). I'm also on leave in CT from 23 Dec to 31 Dec so will have plenty of time to go climbing. Send me a PM or an email if you want to get in touch.

malcolm@vegaschool.com

Cheers

Malcolm

jstmary

Postby jstmary » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:49 pm

Hi Malcolm

I sent you an email. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

Jason

MatthewL

Postby MatthewL » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:11 am

hi
im in aswell will be keen to climb over that period. hit me up 0820927290@vodamail.co.za

Return to “Climbing Partners”