Looking for sport climbing friends

Find someone to climb with... anywhere
Josh78

Looking for sport climbing friends

Post by Josh78 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:26 pm

I've recently started sport climbing and looking for people to climb with in the Cape Town area. I'm super reliable and keen to get out there!

RonGrat

Re: Looking for sport climbing friends

Post by RonGrat » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:36 pm

Hi Josh,
Are you free for climbing this Sunday? (Oct 1st) I'm psyched to get out.
Best to email me at
mountainfunone@hotmail.com
-Ron Grat

Challenger232

Post by Challenger232 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:21 pm

Hey guys,

I'm here on holiday until the 23rd and would love to check out the local crags. I've done a lot of sport and bouldering but would also be keen on easy trad if you don't mind taking out a rookie. I promise to be good company and a safe belay. Feel free to email me at billy.challenger@yahoo.com or message on here

Cheers,

Billy

Marius68

Post by Marius68 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:45 pm

Hi! I'm searching a friend to climb this weekend but I need rope and quickdraws. I thought about going close to the lower station in the Higgovale Quarry or maybe close to Hout Bay or Muizenberg.
If there is people who are going to climb in this areas I will be very happy to join you !
You can join me on WhatsApp +33686982083
Thanks you so much !
Marius

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:41 pm

I'd like to play too! I'll be visiting Cape Town from March 23 to April 1(ish) and then again around May 8. Super interested in some outdoor (especially setting up for top rope or sport) and am trying to find a crag for March 26th... I'll be travelling internationally, so will have limited gear, but have rope and give great belay. Probably shouldn't promise to be able to do more than 19 outdoors (though certainly willing to try) and can do closer to 22/23 indoors. Let's chat.

Kvothe

Post by Kvothe » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Hey, also fairly new to the sport and looking for more partners. Also I've taken the 13th of April to the second of may off so if anyone's keen I'm open for those dates

sjburke927

Post by sjburke927 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:05 pm

I'll be in town on May 24th. I'd love to go climbing with someone if anyone has the day off and the weather is right!

I'm very experienced in sport climbing. I know how to climb multi-pitches, both sport and trad. Just won't have my major gear with me. Could bring my harness and shoes, if need be.