Adventure Buddy Needed (Cape Town to Port Elizabeth)

Find someone to climb with... anywhere
Phoenix

Adventure Buddy Needed (Cape Town to Port Elizabeth)

Post by Phoenix » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:56 pm

Hello All. I'm about to be visiting South Africa for the first time and am super excited! I'd love to connect with local climbers for some climbing adventures while I'm there. I'll be in Cape Town from March 23 to April 1(ish) and then again around May 8 for a bit, before heading east along the Garden Route to Port Elizabeth. Super interested in some outdoor (especially setting up for top rope or sport) and am trying to find a crag for March 26th... I'll be travelling internationally, so will have limited gear, but have rope and give great belay. I will not have a car for the first part of my journey. I lead roughly 19 outdoors (and willing to try for higher) and can do approximately 22/23 indoors, though that gets more into top rope then lead. I'm a petite lady and would especially love to connect with other short ladies who climb hard, but open to all forms of rock-loving and responsible partners. Also interested in other sorts of adventure buddies, so if you're into hot springs, partner acro, circus, etc etc, I'm your gal. If you live more toward Port Elizabeth than Cape Town and want to meet up after May 8th, that's great too. Let's connect. My FB user is Phoenix Isacks.