Climbing partner @cityrock cpt

Find someone to climb with... anywhere
Ozzy

Climbing partner @cityrock cpt

Post by Ozzy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:16 am

Looking for a few climbing partners to climb top rope at city rock. I am new to Cape town and am keen to eventually get into some outdoor routes aswell. I am currently a member at cityrock but I am very very new to it all. My mobile is 0725821675. I am able to climb most weekdays between 5 and 9pm and anytime over weekends. :thumright

Dopo

Re: Climbing partner @cityrock cpt

Post by Dopo » Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:16 am

Hey

Also new and would be amped to join you. Just getting into the scene. Don't really know anyone so I have been messing about on the Auto Belay wall at the gym. Haven't spent much time at the crags although did attend a course and was able to lead a 17 at Glencoe Quarry. I'll send you a Whatsapp. Dopo

Phoenix

Post by Phoenix » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:13 pm

I'll be visiting Cape Town from March 23 to April 1(ish) and then again around May 8. Super interested in some outdoor (especially setting up for top rope or sport) and am trying to find a crag for March 26, but also wanting to checkout the indoor there. Do you have a guest pass with your membership at that gym? If no, what's the day use cost? I'll be travelling internationally, so will have limited gear, but can provide a gentle belay and awesome conversation. Let's chat.

Sanneke

Post by Sanneke » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:48 pm

Hey everyone, I'm also keen to find some climbing partners for City Rock! Will have lots of time (also during the day), weigh about 60 kilos and climb around 19/20 top rope or lead.. Send me a pm if interested.

Cheers,

Sanneke