Quantcast
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:41 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:12 pm 
As you alredy know, my 'milkman' use to give me fudge all the time. Now he says Im \"too old\" so he stopped.
If anyone can give me fudge,please meet me at the 15 I'm working at Silvermine.

Also, I'm looking for a ropebag because CityRock STOLE my bag that was suposed to come with my rope.

Im also looking for a girl to go climbing with.you must be able to do the 15 at silvermine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 9:13 pm 

this is lame man. drifter. guest. Fat B. whoever DOT has all been done before.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:33 am 

We noticed the full stop. Thanks for the help though, I would like a girlfriend.

I don't hold anything against CityRock, I have actually recommended their climbing courses(this shows my objectivity, I don't work in the climbing industry or have any vested interest in the climbing industry. I just feel they do offer good lead courses, I have seen them out on a climbing day) to people after I have had a disagreement with them about a rope bag. Lets bury that now please.

As a small manufacturer we have an vested interest in the construction industry ie: that the building of houses, buidling doesn't stop , that their isn't a monopoly in the steel industry so that the steel prices go through the roof, that there are tree plantations so that there is steady supply of wood so that the price of wood doesn't rocket.

What are your vested interests? If it is in a climbing industry then you shoud say so before you discredit your competitors product or swear by your own product which you make or sell.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:20 am 

fat b wrote:
this is lame man. drifter. guest. Fat B. whoever DOT has all been done before.

Yeah, this coming from the guy who made a post saying: "I just got myself a nice new drill , bolts and hangers. Going to bolt some nice new routes on TM.

Anybody now if I should use glue ?"

What does the "b" in 'fat b' stand for? Braindead???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:43 am 

shame guest, did your Drifter. post not get the necessary attention.

Post subject: F U C K Drifter to hell
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:40 pm 

Drifter is like a disease that has infected this entire forum and is destroying it. I hate reading his bullsh*t all the time. He has no knowledge and talks in circles to annoy people. He has bastardised almost every post on this forum and I've actually stopped coming here or wanting to post anything because it actually makes me sick to have to tolerate such a runt to society. Drifter, if you actually even ARE a climber, I hope your rope snaps. You need to be banned from this site because you have NOTHING TO ADD EVER! I, as Guest, might make many an annoying statement, however, you'll notice that I only post were my opinion is relevant. You are just a tired, boring loser whith no life who sits all day with his hand in his pants trying to p!ss people off.