Quantcast
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:14 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:41 pm 

I climbed Sneeuberg yesterday. It is ice-free at the moment, so it's a good opportunity to climb it - not too hot or too slippery! The view from the top is stunning. The route is well marked, but some parts are quite exposed, to the extent that when I realised that I'd left my hat at the top I didn't go back up to retrieve it.

Which brings me to the point - I'm very fond of that hat for various reasons, not least of which that I was rescued by the NSRI while wearing it (long story). If anyone climbs Sneeuberg in the next while and finds it (unlikely I admit) can they contact me please? It's a leather hat and looks really stupid but I like it.

Thanks

Andrew

084 742 4723

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:24 pm 

Yo Andrew

We found this old hat when we climbed Sneeuberg yesterday but my dog bit a hole in it and seeing that it looked pretty dishevelled (and it was damn cold) we used it to start the fire ... sorry dude ... perhaps you should climb with a Petz helmet instead ... Rex may have a problem eating that ...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:49 pm 

For the record, in case anyone actually took the previous mail seriously, Andrew's hat is still out there ... he's a mate of mine so please ignore the \"fire and dog\" story ...

Find the hat ... its out there somewhere ...