It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:51 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:00 am 

Hi guys

I'm selling my tent. It is a Khyam Tourer 6 man. Asking R2500. Contact me on 084 8844460 if you are interested. I live in Centurion, Gauteng.
Excellent condition (used only once). Retailed in UK for £350. Has Rapidex joint system making it easy for 1 person to pitch in very short amount of time. Comes with groundsheet, mosquito netted inner tents and spares.
Khyam website: www.khyam.co.uk
Description:

Packed with features, the Khyam Ridgi-Domes would be one of the best designed family tents even without the additional benefit of the Rapidex quick erect system You can pitch even the largest of these tents in minutes. The framework of the Ridgi-Dome series of tents is built from sturdy aluminium tubing fitted with unique removable 'Rapidex' locking joints to aid simple and quick erection. There is ample ventilation on the flysheet to prevent condensation build-up. All flysheet seams are fully taped to give full waterproof protection. The Ridgi-Dome Tourer has a central living area with a bedroom at either end.
• Flysheet: 2 oz polyester 185 with Flame retardant coating. Taped Seams including PVC windows
• Hydrostatic Head: 3,000 mm (water column)
• Flysheet Features: Family dome with generous living area. Front canopy door with full window and privacy curtain (1 set of canopy poles provided). Large bedroom sections with rear guy out vents. Internal roof hanging point for lightweight items (gas lights not recommended). Tri-Guy system on all main poles. Adjustable main corner webbing pegging points.
• Main Poles: A combination of 16 mm Aluminium and solid 13 mm fibreglass poles utilising the unique Rapidex® joint system - 2 manual joints & 1 auto joint operating around a central Rapidex® hub. The lower aluminium sections have QCP system and are telescopic allowing e
• Bedroom Poles: Dual diameter shock corded fibreglass poles (11mm / 9.5mm / 11mm) with QCP & Ring / Pin systems are quick to assemble & give increased headroom in bedroom area.
• Inner Tent(s): 2 x Breathable Nylon inner tent with robust Polyethylene sewn in groundsheet. Large entrance door for easy access. Inner tent rear mesh panel & secondary mesh door on inner tent main door for added ventilation.
• Dimensions: External height - 190cm. Packed size 93 x 30 cm.
• Weight: 21.5kg
• Strong Polyester fully zipped Carry bag

See this link for picture: http://johannesburg.gumtree.co.za/johannesburg/48/20427848.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:28 am 

Howsit, my business partner wants it - how do we organise? (Emailed you via gum tree)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:53 am 

Is this still available?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:43 am 

If for some reason Mark does not take the tent, then yes it will be available. I will let you know on this forum but until then consider it sold.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:46 am 

The tent has been sold.