Quantcast
It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:09 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:53 pm 

Registration up and running for RLMC 2009 - Pre-Entries qualify for Event T-Shirt and Freebies. Accommodation must be booked via Appin Farm, and provide your own food. Registration closes 20 Feb. Briefing and Team Registration must be done on the Friday 6th until 10h00. Challenge starts Sat 7th March 08h00-15h00. Info http://www.rorylowther.co.za.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:49 am 

The comp only starts on Sat at 08h00, but registration closes on Friday at 10h00?

So those that need to travel must take the whole Friday off in order to register for the comp which only starts a full day later? That doesn't make sense, does it?

Ian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:56 pm 

Apologies should have read 22h00 i.e. 10 pm on Friday night.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:29 pm 

RLMC 2009 - Register for 'The Rory' before Monday 23rd February and earn Bonus Points. Barn & 2 Sleeper accommodation is fully booked, only camping available. See the website for alternative accommodation in the Swinburne area. Download Route Guide and Indemnity Forms prior to the comp. Helmets will be sold at special prices at the challenge. http://www.rorylowther.co.za

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:47 pm 

Maybe I'm thick, a log may have fallen on my head, but I don't see the rd download link anywhere? Would you mind posting up the link? Is it the sames as the Eagle Mountain Rd by Gavin?

Fanks kepanks! :afro:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:40 pm 

:shock: Home Page Left hand column. New routes now also available.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:17 am 

Sheesh, I'm either going blind or that's been put up in a flash! :pirat:

Anyways, fanks for showing the way, but all 3 links below the "New routes" are not working.....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:44 am 

:wink: Actually a bit of both, the blindness must have been caused by that log that fell on your head !
The link was there but was moved to the bottom so that it could be easier to see... Fanks the links should now be working. Hopefully now you can download the routes and start planning your strategy. C U there.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:18 pm 

Havent been to Swinburne in a while, but when we were i noticed some new routes that i cant find on the route guide, neither in the new routes section.

The routes i am talking about are at the Long Tonk builders. there are 2/3 routes on the back of boulder C and on boulder B there are 2 traverse routes on the side closest to the road. They didnt look like projects, as they had chains and hangers (the first one was there)

Anyone know these routes?