Quantcast
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:39 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:16 am 
I noticed on ClimbZA's links page that there is a climbing gym in Littlle Falls, called Adrenaline Rush Gym. Apparently it has a bouldering cave as well. Does any Gautengers out there know anything about this gym. Is it any good and worth going there to train etc?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:03 pm 
I think that was the climbing gym in Hillfox power center. Last i've seen is that it has closed down.
:cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:55 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just spoke to Jaco, the operation there has been downsized, however they are still operating. There are also some natural boulders to climb in the area.
Call Jaco for details.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:52 pm 
Has anyone checked out the boulders in questions and do you have Jaco's phone number?

j

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:16 pm 

Climbing Gyms in South Africa http://www.climbing.co.za/directory/cli ... th-africa/

Post subject: Boulders
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:30 am 
Hi, a friend and I went looking for those boulders. It is called the Kegg. There is supposed to be 12 problems with soft, grassy landings, but I found no such thing. It is a very dodgy area, so don't go alone. We improvised and found some cliffs in the area with steardy trees and toped it out. It is an area with much potential, it would be great if some-one could go put up a few bolts. It is in Deboneirs drive, as you head down into the valley you’ll see an entrance on your right, cross the waterpipe and head on along the path over the metal bridge. On your left is supposed to be the boulder area.

Post subject: Adrenalin Rush
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:36 am 

Hey All

Jaco here from Adrenalin Rush.

As some of you have guessed, we have moved from Hillfox to Little Falls Resort, Falls Road, Little Falls.

We would love to see some of the old faces and hopefully some new ones as well.

To get to Little Falls Resort, travel along Hendrik Potgieter, past Hillfox towards Krugersdorp. Pass Clearwater Mall and Makro. Keep going past the Little Falls Garden Centre on your right. At the next robot you will see Ball & Bucket on your right and a Church on your left. Turn left here, this is Falls Road.

Stay on this road as it bend to the left at Hadeco. Carry on straight as this road ends at the Resort. The guys at the security gate will direct you further.

Bring the kids and cozzies as there is a nice pool and lots of braais.

We are open on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 18h00, or any other day or evening for 3 people or more, this needs to be booked and confrimed first please.

We are also open on Saturdays and Sundays from 09h00.

Hope to see you soon, bring some friends....

Jaco
Adrenalin Rush
083 419 5850