further small change....
- Thought that The Woody was v.soft for 7b probably 7a/7a+;
- Much Ado About Nothing isn't 7b+ but rather 7a+;
- Thought Cossack was about right;
- Where do you go from here feels maybe a bit soft;
- Smiley feels about right although I can't claim it as my feet touched on the last move.
Guy...sadly I am still failing miserably on the Secret to Olive's Preserve.....might just be an ability problem or a cr*p sequence but I thought it was quite tricky.
I've heard, fairly reliably, that the Rack at the Fortress is 7b not 7c (from Fred and others) not that I have been on it myself and there seems to be issues with the start holds for the problem left of Stargate (completely forgotten the name). Apparently if you don't start in a low gaston then it is much easier than 7c.
The Campground dyno is also apparently not 7c although some people dispute this...maybe 7b+ is more appropriate?
Hope this helps or raises more confusion.