It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:55 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:14 pm 
On a recent trip to the crag we noticed about five newly bolted routes on the far left of the crag, past the Cloud Nine wall. There is also a route on the right side of Cloud Nine and a new route tp the right of \"Blockhead\" (the long 20). Does anyone know the grades of these routes? Many people are asking the question. Thanks.

Post subject:
The route to the right of cloud nine wall is Malcolm Gowan's \"My Precious\" grade 20. Pumpy and sustained in the lower half V.nice! Some of the rock at the start is a bit suspect so handle with care. The line right of Blockhead is my project and isnt open yet. It too features many loose blocks reinforced with glue so stay off it until Ive opened it and am satisfied its safe. Lines left of cloud nine? news to me. Anyone know anything about them? -Greg.

Post subject:
Mark Kruger and I bolted six new routes close to the start of the walk-in.We've named it \"Jailhouse Crag\" and sports a 15,16,17, two 18's and a 19.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:19 am 
Yet another New Route!! This time its between the two 18's near the main abseil chains. Looks like an OK line. Anyone know anything? Still waiting to hear about the four new very short routes on the far left of the crag. (Almost like a new area)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:20 am 
From left : overhang: (18); (18);(16);(15);(19)-before arete and (17)-after arete

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:03 pm 

On a similair note, noticed a new route left of \"Between the Lines\". Good for botanists :wink: . I guess about 18. Anyone got name etc for this route?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:36 am 
Route bolted by Ryan, about 18/19. Please dont remove the vegetation as leaving it in was a condition of the bolting permission requirements. Thanks. Not sure what he has called it tho?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:59 pm 
The Route just left of 'between the lines' I have opened is 'Stealth' grade 19 and is there for all to enjoy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:05 pm 
The Route just left of 'between the lines' I have opened is 'Stealth' grade 19 and is there for all to enjoy.

Post subject: That new route
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:20 pm 
Thanks for that info. Climbed the route yesterday and yep, the grass doesn't get in the way... it just *looks* like it will. It does hide a jug though, but one doesn't really need it, as the sequence is cool with just the little layaway. We all reckoned it was a definite grade 18.
cheers