It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:49 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:30 am 

Hey Mates,

I am moving to Pretoria by the end of the week, staying for at least half a year. It's gonna be my first time in SA. I am searching for some climbing buddy's to go up some nice crags in the area of Jo'Burg and Pretoria. I have both sports and trad climbing gear and lead levels 6a+/6b (French). BTW I am from Germany. So if you are up for it just let me know.

Cheerio
Nils

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:00 pm 

hey nils
ich werde ab dem 10. oktober für einige wochen in Johannesburg arbeiten und würde am feierabend oder woe gerne mal klettern gehen wollen. vielleicht können wir ja was vereinbaren.
Momentan wohne ich in der Schweiz und klettere 6A,6B im Vorstieg.
gruss benedikt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:02 pm 

Hy Nils

Exploratio is a club at the University of Pretoria. We climb at our Wall every Monday and Wednesday from 7 to 9pm and on rock most weekends. Drop in and come check it out when your here. Look us up at www.explo.co.za

Otherwise hook up with the MCSA if you prefer a slightly older crowd. They climb at Exploratio's wall on Tuesdays from 6pm.

Also check out The Barn. Its a really nice climbing gym in the east of Pretoria. Go to www.climbingbarn.co.za for more.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:30 pm 

@ Benedikt: na klar, gerne können wir da etwas organisieren. Müsste uns halt rechtzeitig abstimmen, da beides weit auseinander liegt. Schreib mir einfach mal unter: Nils.f@gmx.de.

@ Dirk: thanks a lot for the advices mate. I will definetly swing by at Exploratio in the evening after i settled all of my issues when I arrive. See you soon. Cheers