Climbing Partner May-Dec

Find someone to climb with... anywhere
chris83

Climbing Partner May-Dec

Postby chris83 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:09 pm

Hey,
i'm looking for a climbing partner. I go to South Africa for business and stay there till Dec. 2013. I'll probably live in or close to Touwsrivier, but that's still not sure now.
I have a car and at the weekends enough time for climbing :)
I climb IV/V UIAA, also trad. I will take my complete gear with me (cams,nuts, etc...), but no ropes.

greetings
Chris

anja

Re: Climbing Partner May-Dec

Postby anja » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:20 pm

Hi Chris, I live in Robertson, about 110km's from Touws River. I'm looking for a climbing partner in Montagu. Montagu is 25km's from Robertson. The highest grade I've climbed is a VI (18). I don't have a rope either but there are ropes available to rent in Montagu. Let me know when you are available.

chris83

Postby chris83 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Hi Anja,

the company changed my accomidation, so I live in Worcester now. But I haven't my climbing gear with me, in July I will go back to Germany for one week and when I go back I will take all my climbing gear with me.

Send me a email christian.fleig@gmail.com and i will inform you when i'm back in Worcester in July.

regards

saraana

Postby saraana » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:44 pm

Hi.
I plan to go to South Africa in November and December. I have no plans on where yet.
I have climbed some top rope and some trad and want to get better at climbing trad, been nice to have had someone to climb with. :)
Sara.

Return to “Climbing Partners”