Quantcast
It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:13 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:35 pm 

Hi !

I will be on holidays in Cape Town from the 8th of November until the 17th and I aiming to climb as much as possible during this period of time. I'm mostly a sport climber, climbing at the F6c/+ level and bouldering V5. I want to improve my trad climbing skills. I'm looking for partners to share nice adventures and climbing moments. I have never climbed in Cape Town, so I don't know the area. I can bring my trad rack if needed and I will most probably have a car.

Don't hesitate to PM me for more details !

Cheers

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:41 pm 

hi stephane,
i will be in cape town from 31st oct to 20th nov, hoping to find climbing partners.
i believe i am of similar grade with sport climbing, and wish to to try trad too.
email
stevemann2010@hotmail.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:15 am 

Sent you an email !

Cheers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:51 pm 

dondelkobo wrote:
Hi !

I will be on holidays in Cape Town from the 8th of November until the 17th and I aiming to climb as much as possible during this period of time. I'm mostly a sport climber, climbing at the F6c/+ level and bouldering V5. I want to improve my trad climbing skills. I'm looking for partners to share nice adventures and climbing moments. I have never climbed in Cape Town, so I don't know the area. I can bring my trad rack if needed and I will most probably have a car.

Don't hesitate to PM me for more details !

Cheers

Me too. I'll be available for some of November 10th to 13th (and climbing some gear routes up Table Mountain later on in my trip with my spouse). I've been to Silvermine on a previous trip, which was good.