Quantcast
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:10 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:35 pm 

Hi guys,

I am a german climber. Will be in CPT till mid march.
Who wants to join for a climb now and then.

I can almost always - I mean also during the week is possible.
Unless there is wind and waves - then I have to kite surf. It is a hard life :=)

PM or reply. I climb for about 8 years. Belay very well. Grades should be between 19 and 25?
Pretty easy going.

Stefan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:30 pm 

Hey dude,

same for me gonna be here till mid February and I'm also from Germany ;)
As I am also here for kiting I would be in when theres no wind! Just a problem: Brought only shoes and harness as I didn't have more space for rope and quickdraws.

Climbing safe to 6c everything above is challenging for me at the moment. Got 6 years of climbing experience and I am a German Alpine Club Trainer C. So save belaying is granted ;)

Would love to hook up with some climbers!
Cheers
Lenni
www.lennartschulenburg.de

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:16 pm 

Hey Guys,

I'm very keen to meet climbers in Cape Town - I've been climbing for about 6 years now, had a few months off so need to build strength but when I'm on form 7a indoors is ok and mid-6's outdoors. I also just have my shoes and harness with me unfortunately.

I'm from the UK and here till the end of feb - quite flexible with times, working but can take afternoons off etc.

Hope to meet you guys,

Ali

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:14 pm 

so tomorrow maybe? I got rope and quickdraws.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:24 pm 

Hi guys, I've just arrived in Capetown and will hopefully be here for 2 weeks. I've been mostly bouldering for just over a year but I have about 15 outdoor climbs. I've no problem belaying and can climb around mid 6 as well. I've brought a harness, shoes and chalk with me. I haven't rented a car but I'd happily pay anyone for the lift. I'm currently staying in a hostel on long road.
Cheers

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:32 pm 

:shock: You guys are outta my league, just started climbing in July. Love to hit the rock whenever I can though - learn from experienced climbers. On holiday till 10 Jan and then weekends are always good. Can FB me if ya keen for a novice to join you: Lisa Stemmet Fainstein. X

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:13 am 

Hey guys,

I will be arriving in CT Jan 18th, with a modest rack and rope. Give me a few days to get back in form (restricted to gym climbing last few months) and I will lead up to grade 20, and flail up anything harder if someone else is willing to be on the sharp end. Flexible schedule, but don't know what its gonna look like yet. I'm around for a few years. Let me know if you're interested.

kelly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:21 pm 

Hi guys,

Im also searching for a climbing partner in CT. Ill be here till next Wednesday (22.1.) and be happy to join any of you for a sports climb (no trad experience). I climb since 4 years probably up to 22.

mail muellerthorsten(AT)outlook.com if your interested.

best
Thorsten