Quantcast
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:41 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:29 pm 

Hi,

I'm new in CT and I'd like to get to know the climbing scene of the western cape. I've been climbing for ca. one year now, back at home in austria, unfortunately mostly indoors and top rope. But I'd like to climb here too, I'm interested in day trips as well as multiple day trips or even climbing sessions at the indoor hall.

So in case you would enjoy an addition to your group on your next trip or search for a partner to climb,
give me a call or text! ;)

marilena

079 26 11 049

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:01 pm 

Hi,

I'm also looking for climbing partners during my stay in Cape Town from the 20th of Feb to the 4th of March.

No outdoor experiences yet - I started 6 months ago in France - I'm 64kg, level 17/18 = fr 5C+ (indoors).

I'll have a car and I know Cape Town (lived there 10 years) but don't know the climbing scene. Willing to join or make a group and hire a guide and go inside the country (I heard of Montagu as a good spot) - also willing to train indoors while in the city.

A bit far at present to gather all info, will gladly appreciate any help from the place!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:30 pm 

Hi

You are welcome to come climbing with me. I am always looking for people to climb with :thumright .

I stay in Fish Hoek, so close to all major climbing spots in the southern suburbs. Send me a PM if you are keen.

Grant

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:05 am 

Hello,

I'm in CT for little while thanks to my job. I'd like to try some of the nice trad routes on table mountain or any sport climb at your favorite crag.
Experienced in long routes in France/Dolomites and can lead in F6a or so.

Would appreciate so much to meet climbers of the area.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thomas

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:07 am 

Thanks Grant, on my side I must just warn you that I'm new in rockclimbing so will need some guidance but I'm keen on joining a party and learn what I need to.
Keep me posted on christine.hazebroucq@gmail.com, I'll get a mobile n° on arrival in CPT 20/02.
Cheers

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:29 am 
Hey guys, my company sends me to work in Lagos ( Nigeria) with roster 1 month on/1 month off. Due to this chance to be in Africa I wanna discover climbing areas around in my off time. For that I am really looking forward to meet some easy going, friendly people who have some climb experience and can belay secured. I am climbing 6a-6b indoor ( for outdoor I need sometime to adjust and fight with fears), i am secure belaying, speaking English, Russian and German ( hoch deutch). If somebody would be interested or can give some good tips I would be very grateful. Regards Oxa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:21 am 

Hi, my name is Pat, Im in Cape Town for April.
I love climbing easy trad on table mountain.
I have full rack and ropes, and have done most of the routes before.
I'm happy to climb easy routes...
You and your boyfriend would be welcome to join me, we can climb 3 up on double ropes.
My telephone number is 073 548 9584
I have a car

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:11 pm 

Hey,

I'm looking for some climbing partners as well. I'm in CT until September and keen on everything.

Cheers

Dominik

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:04 am 

Hi,
I'm also here until September and I'm looking for climbing partners. I'm keen on everything as well. Shoot me a PM if interested!
Cheers,
Angelo