It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:57 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:07 pm 

Hey climbers,

I have two rooms available from the 20th of August (Latest, 1st of October) in a fully furnished beachflat (3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms). Rent +/- R2500 for the smaller room; +/- R3000 for the larger room with ensuite bathroom. 1 month deposit. Lease til’ end of April 2015, possibility of renewal.

Flat with seaview, balcony, sunroom with a bar, large living room, store room, fully equipped SPAM, washing machine, dryer, big TV screen with HDMi, uncapped wireless. 7 min walk from False Bay (and bluebird market)/Muizenberg train station. Beach across the road (big + for keen surfers). Flat located in the complex the tides, secure, off-street parking and very friendly neighbours. 5 min from lakeside pinnacle, short drive from Silvermine :-)

I am looking for 2 mature fully employed persons (no gender bias but preference for locals between 25-35 y-o). Need to be clean, chilled out, easy to live with and not disgust by the smoke (I smoke outside). No pet allowed in the building.

I am a French PhD student (Biology) at UCT in my final year. I enjoy all outdoor activities (climbing, surfing, hiking…), particularly if there is some adrenaline involved. Social and outgoing. If we can share some interests in these activities, it is even better!

Pictures of the flat are available at this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3bc2mwpoeojs6a5/qiTolN_sLM

I am currently abroad so whatsapp or email me for more details about the flat/rent/extra costs
atxmar001@myuct.ac.za ; 07 24 57 07 95

For visits, email or contact my flatmate, Jess Berndt:
jess.berndt@gmail.com ; 07 73 530 13 63

Happy climbing