Quantcast
It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:45 pm

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: MORE TRIVIA QUESTIONS
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:14 am 
Who knows the origin of the names of the following routes of mine: King Freddie, All that Glitters, A Gift of Wings and Oh there goes gravity??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:14 am 
Heres a few wild guesses: -King Freddie is probably refering to Freddy Mecury dreesed up as a king during the Magic tour..... -All that glitters is from Led Zepplins song staitway to heaven.....\"theres a lady whos sure all that glittersis gold......\" -Oh there goes gravity is from one of Eminems songs. Oh and its at Lower silvermine not the mine. -The two routes next to it 'two trailer park girls' and 'chris kirkpatrick' are also by Eminem but from the song Without Me. -as for A Gift of Wings.......im stuck....help for this one please

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:15 am 
Not bad - 2 1/2 out of 4

Post subject:
where did the half come into it?

Post subject:
1 for All that Glitters, 1 for Oh there goes and 1/2 for King Freddie - obviously zero for a Gift of Wings. ANY OTHER ATTEMPTS?

Post subject:
no more attempts!! Just curious as to the other half of King Freddie?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:16 am 
When Freddie died, Paul McCartney's comment was \"what can I say - King Freddie\". I opened the route a couple of days after Freddie died (obviously I was a fan). A gift of wings is a book - which kind of bucks the trend of songs.

Post subject: Evan Wiercx
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:51 pm 
Hi Guy
Gary Higginson here you probably dont remember me, Evan's friend from uk i stayed with him 5 yrs ago. Could you please pass a message to him as i think i am using the old e-mail addresss. tell him to send an e-mail to arcs@talk21.com my old address please, thanks.
Enjoyed the pics on the site. Nice to see your still climbing hard, good to see your sons pic.
8)
Gary Higginson