Gear left on Red Corner, Tonquani

Did you forget you favourite boots at the crag? Or, did you find some quickdraw on the 4th bolt of some route?
dirktalma

Gear left on Red Corner, Tonquani

Post by dirktalma » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:59 pm

Dagse

On the women's day long weekend we (second :? ) left some gear on Red Corner in Tonquani on the last bit of the climb. I should have posted this a long time ago.
Its two long Black diamond dyneema slings (the thin ones). One of the slings was attached to a piton and still has biners on. The other sling was attached to a nut. I think its a small (1,2 or 3) WC wallnut.

If anyone found it, I would appreciate it's return. I will forward your reward request to the second. But its a great route so I would like to go back this weekend. We'll see

dirktalma

Re: Gear left on Red Corner, Tonquani

Post by dirktalma » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:04 pm

Bump

I still haven't retrieved it yet. Eish

dirktalma

Post by dirktalma » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:34 pm

Has someone climbed the route since last year August? Are my gear still up there?

Me and my skoonsus are planning a day to Tonquani to retrieve it, but if it's already gone there's no point in trying. Except because its a great route

Dankie

AllisterFenton

Post by AllisterFenton » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:20 pm

Hey Dirk

I haven't done it in a while but a friend of mine was on it on the second of Jan and lost some gear, but he didn't mention picking up anything. I'll chat to him and keep you updated. There are gonna be a bunch of people up there this weekend and it may get an ascent so I'll tell people to keep an eye out.

Allister